Thanks to Big Dan Wilson for having me on "In Ohio Country Today" to share this amazing meatloaf recipe with you. It's super easy to prepare and is the perfect comfort food to serve anytime.
Be sure to have a few pounds of Pusheta Creek Steaks ground beef in your freezer. It's hormone-free and antibiotic-free.
Amanda's Amazing MeatloafYields 5-8 servings. Serving size: 1 slice1 lb. Pusheta Creek Steaks 80/20 ground beef3/4/cup panko bread crumbs3/4 cup ketchup (hold 1/4 cup for glaze)1/2 cup minced onion1 large egg1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce2 teaspoons minced garlic1 teaspoon dried thyme3/4 teaspoon black pepper1/2 teaspoon saltDirections
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Add beef, egg, bread crumbs, garlic, onions, seasonings, Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 cup of ketchup to a large bowl
- Mix well by hand
- Press mixture into loaf pan
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes
- Spread 1/4 ketchup over meatloaf
- Bake additional 10 minutes. Internal temp of 160°F
- Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes
- Slice and serve
Join & Save!
Get exclusive offers, coupons, recipes, news on special events and much more! Sign up and save today!